Wednesday, September 19, 2012

100th Post!

100 posts on the blog now. Sorry this is just a couple features and not something more commemorative. I am better than I was 100 posts ago and much worse than I will be 100 posts from now. For reference, here is my first post ever Cheers.
Christopher Burgess, 23, of Detroit, holds his dog, Baby, while his niece Summerlynn Turner, 9, colors a coloring book while her sisters Raelyn, 6, and Makenzie (far right), 4, sit together and eat strawberries while other members of the Turner family hang out on the porch on a summer afternoon in Bowling Green, Ky., Sept. 14, 2012. Burgess recently moved in to the house with his relatives to avoid the trouble he was getting into in Detroit, he said.

Ruth Scoggins, 79, of Bowling Green, trims the grass lining the sidewalk outside of her home by hand on Friday, Sept. 14, 2012 in Bowling Green.
"My son fusses at me for this, but I can't stand filth," Scoggins said about maintaining the lawn. "If you sit down and forget everything you get older than you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment